TJ's Inspirations, 5625 Vogel Road, Evansville, IN. Workshop will be taught by Amy Howard from her Memphis, TN facility via the Internet. Cost for the workshop is $125.00 ~ fee includes all supplies
REGISTER BY CALLING: 812-617-1405 as space is limited.
~ This first workshop is going to cover not only how to use the products, but why they were created and how you can use them to transform your pieces too. We will be covering:
1) How to use Amy Howard basic one step on rescued furniture.
2) How to add cracked patina with one step paints to create a fabulous old world finish. Color combinations and different forms of execution.
3) How to use our pure pigments & mica in our clear wax to create new & different patinas with age or an addition of color.
4) How you can use the light, dark wax and dust of ages to antique your furniture.
5) What makes our product different from other companies and while your pieces are drying AMY will be demonstrating how to use our zinc, antique mirror, lacquer, color combinations with small one step pots.·
- The next workshop in June that will teach Mirror Antiquing.
- WE will have a pre show that will start at 8:50 am and will be fun asking questions and group play.
If you have ever been to a Blue Man Group show… it is like that.
Be seated and ready to start promptly at 9 am!
- There will be music at intervals to allow work time and not listening to Amy talk.
- Amy Howard will have 3 different cameras to show teaching, close ups, inspiration and other students works.